What is a clamp
What is a clamp?
Clamp is a kind of connecting device for connecting grooved pipe fittings, valves and pipes. It is used to tighten the hoop between quick couplings. Generally, the joints are equipped with gasket, rubber, silica gel and tetrafluoroethylene. It has good performance, high sealing degree and easy installation.
Specification of clamp joint
The specification of the clamp joint is very complete. According to the standards, it has DIN, ISO, SMS, 3A, IDF and so on. Among them, DIN standard (DN 10-dn 150), 3A / IDF standard (1 / 2 “- 6”), ISO standard（ Ф 12.7- Ф 152.4) and so on. For example, the rod diameter of the DN20-DN300 type clamp joint is generally 2mm smaller than the rotation stop hole, and its fluid pressure is between 5.0mpa-68.6mpa, which can form a series.
Different clamp joints have different structures, including 20.956 for 4 inch, 26.442 for 6 inch, 33.250 for 1 inch, 41.912 for 1.2-inch, 47.805 for 1.5 inch, 59.616 for 2 inch and 87.887 for 3 inch. They are made of zinc alloy, stainless steel, low alloy steel, carbon steel and other materials by die casting. The surface is galvanized, chrome plated and frosted.
Characteristics of clamp
1. The installation speed is more than 3 times faster than that of flange connected pipe fittings.
2. It is lighter than flange, with ingenious design of locking mechanism, less bolts and no need of hole and lock.
- ① The hoop, washer and groove of pipe end are pressed in the whole circumference. The tensile strength of pipe end is high. The test pressure is 4.2mpa, the temperature is – 30 ℃ ~ 100 ℃, and the vacuum degree is 0.08mpa;
- ② The gasket is designed as C type, which can form triple leak proof. The greater the pressure in the pipe, the better the sealing;
- ③ The gasket can be selected according to the fluid medium, pipe material and temperature.
4. Vibration isolation and absorption
- ① Because there is a gap at the end of the pipe, the transmission of noise and vibration can be effectively cut off, and the pipe will not be affected when it expands or contracts;
- ② The sealing washer can also absorb noise and vibration.
5. It is economical, safe and convenient for project budget. Compared with flange connection, it can save 20% of the total project cost. The construction does not need power supply, oxygen and open fire.
6. Zero pollution because the original installation does not have the problems of welding slag and damaging the galvanized layer and plastic coating, it can ensure the smooth flow of the pipeline. The pipeline after connection, especially the fire sprinkler system, will not rust and block the equipment and sprinkler head in the pipeline due to other ways of connection.
7. Less space
- ① The installation space of flange is 3:2 than that of clamp joint.
- ② Clamp joint and accessories can be installed first, and can be adjusted in any direction and angle, and piping can be done at will.
8. It is easy to maintain, dismantle, wash and replace. It only needs to remove two clamps and four bolts, which is convenient for pipeline extension, replacement and rotation direction. Wear evenly.
9. Complete piping.
Technical index of clamp
- 1) When the compressive strength is 4.2mpa, there is no leakage in 5min. The clamp strength meets the requirements.
- 2) When the negative pressure tightness is 0.08mpa, the negative pressure does not change for 30min.
- 3) Air leakage rate ≤0.5×10-4MPa/S.
- 4) Corner range ≤3.5°f=35mm.
- 5) The maximum pipe end clearance is 6 mm.
Classification of clamp joints
There are two types of clamp joint: rigid clamp joint and flexible clamp joint:
The piping system with rigid clamp joint is in rigid state, and the pipe can not produce axial and radial displacement, so the system is not flexible. After the pipe clamp is clamped, it can form a rigid body with the steel pipe. When the span of spreader is large, the pipe can be connected by its own rigid support, which is suitable for riser and general pipeline system.
After the flexible clamp joint is connected to the pipe, the pipe is allowed to have partial axial displacement and rotation angle, which makes the system flexible. After the relatively staggered steel pipe is connected, there is a gap between the ends of the two steel pipes, which can adapt to the expansion and contraction of the pipe. The pipe clamp shall maintain the normal working pressure under the maximum allowable stop and rotation dislocation. Flexible clamp joint has the ability to bear a certain end load. There is no obvious difference between rigid and flexible joint effect in indoor engineering, building and shopping mall pipeline installation. Flexible clamp joint has obvious effect in underground engineering, which is better than rigid connection. It is mainly applicable to the piping system with thermal expansion and cold contraction, line extension, deflection angle and vibration, such as pump room, etc. The biggest difference between the two is that the pipe fixed by the rigid clamp cannot rotate, while the flexible clamp can.
According to the material, the clamp can be divided into:
- 1. Stainless steel double steel wire clamp;
- 2. Carbon steel double steel wire clamp;
- 3. Phosphor copper double steel wire clamp;
- 4. Galvanized double steel wire clamp;
- 5. Nickel plated double steel wire clamp.
Steel wire clamp
The steel wire clamp is a hoop formed by two steel wires. The clamp has the characteristics of beautiful appearance, convenient use, strong tightening force and good sealing performance. It is mainly used for the connection and sealing of the common all rubber hose, nylon plastic hose, cloth hose, water hose and other interfaces of vehicles, ships, diesel engines, gasoline engines, machine tools, fire fighting and other mechanical equipment, chemical equipment.
Cast iron clamp
Cast iron clamp is directly cast. It is mainly used for the installation of building pipeline, with good performance, high sealing degree and easy installation.
German standard clamp
The German standard clamp is a kind of flange type clamp which is suitable for the round air duct. It is composed of air duct, clamp, locking mechanism and sealing ring. The clamp is V-shaped or U-shaped, with O-shaped silica gel (up to 180 ° high temperature) sealing ring material, corresponding to the convex edge of the pipe end, and fixed with the locking mechanism. The utility model has no protruding flange mechanism, The arc of the hoop is used to cover the convex edge of the air duct end, which is applied to the connection of the circular air duct. It is an updated product of the angle iron round flange.
Types of German standard clamps
There are five kinds of German standard clamps, one is exhaust pipe clamp, two is ventilation pipe clamp, three is material conveying pipe clamp, four is fast holding clamp for cotton conveying pipe in textile industry, five is conveying pipe clamp in food industry（ Germany, the United States, domestic professional clamp). As long as there are specifications φ 80、 φ 90、 φ 100、 φ 114、 φ 125、 φ 140、 φ 150、 φ 160、 φ 170、 φ 180、 φ 200、 φ 220、 φ 250、 φ 273、 φ 300、 φ 350、 φ 400、 φ 450、 φ 500、 φ 550、 φ 600, or even more than 1000 mm.
German standard clamp is a kind of non flange air duct which is suitable for circular air duct connected by hoop. It is composed of air duct, hoop, locking mechanism and sealing ring. The hoop clamp is V-shaped or U-shaped, with O-shaped silica gel (up to 180 ° high temperature) sealing ring material, corresponding to the convex edge of pipe end, and fixed with locking mechanism. The utility model has no protruding flange mechanism, The arc of the hoop is used to cover the convex edge of the air duct end, and the connection is firm, the sealing effect is good, and it is convenient and practical. It is used in the connection of circular air duct. It is an updated product of angle iron round flange and has incomparable advantages. Standard component design, through the flexible collocation of pipe fittings, the pipe is connected into any form and direction by hoop or clamp flange.
Advantages of German standard clamp
- (1) Due to different requirements, German standard clamp provides a variety of holding clamp types, corresponding to a variety of sealing rings. It is widely used in a wide range of places and can completely replace flange connection.
- (2) German standard holding hoop is made precisely, which not only has beautiful appearance, good sealing effect, but also can bear certain pressure.
- (3) It is easy to install and disassemble, saves installation time and improves work efficiency. It can be used for many times and is not easy to deform.
Application of German standard clamp
The German standard clamp pipe system is a thin-walled pipe made of metal strip coil, round, no welding, no air leakage, no water leakage.
It is mainly used for ventilation and dust removal and bulk material transportation, instead of the traditional white iron pipe (i.e. manual seam iron pipe) and welded pipe, which is a kind of air pipe.
The main uses of German standard clamp are as follows:
- (1) Air supply, including ventilation, such as fresh air supply and exhaust, has a wide range, such as the air in factories, workshops and production sites. Due to the generation of harmful gases, it needs to be discharged outdoors, and the outdoor air needs to be transported indoors. At this time, it is necessary to use the air transmission pipeline with large flow and low pressure. The German standard clamp pipe system is the most suitable. Generally, plastic spraying pipe (galvanized pipe) is used, and stainless steel pipe is used in corrosive and especially humid places.
- (2) Cool air. The most common is the central air conditioning pipe, which needs to add insulation materials. The modular air duct can be pasted with thermal insulation material, which looks beautiful.
- (3) Dust removal. Some factories have a lot of dust in their workshops, so special dust removal devices are needed. For pipes with large air flow, modular piping system can be used.
- (4) Bulk material transportation. In the production process of some factories, loose particles need to be transported, especially those with small proportion, such as foamed plastic particles, using modular pipeline system, which has low cost, good effect and convenient maintenance.
Characteristics of German standard clamp
Compared with the traditional white iron pipe and welded pipe made by hand, the modular pipe system has the following advantages:
- (1) Good sealing.
- (2) The strength and rigidity are good.
- (3) The utility model has the advantages of simple structure, beautiful appearance, quick assembly and disassembly, quick switch, flexible operation, small fluid resistance, safe and reliable use, etc.
- (4) Convenient installation, few connection points, no welding.
- (5) No welding, no burr, safety and environmental protection, high grade, beautiful appearance.
Price advantage of German standard clamp
As the modular piping system of German standard clamp can increase the strength by 30%, the thinner material can be selected.
The installation of modular piping system in Germany significantly reduces the connection points between pipes and minimizes the leakage at the joint of pipe fittings. There is no need for welding and flange for pipe connection. In German modular duct system, only one hoop is needed to connect two pipes, while in traditional rectangular duct system, a completely independent double flange system is often needed.
(1) Standardized products.
The production of accessories (pipe fittings and joints) of spiral round duct has been highly automated and systematic, and has industrialized quality control.
(2) Low installation cost.
The installation time of German standard clamp modular pipeline system is only 1 / 3 of that of similar rectangular pipeline.
(3) Usually only a small installation space is required.
In the same installation space, a 200 mm diameter circular pipe can replace 250 mm diameter pipe without increasing any pressure drop × 150 mm Rectangular pipe. Without additional installation space.
Several parallel circular pipes can replace flat rectangular pipes. Considering all the factors, in most cases, the circular pipe occupies less space.
For rectangular pipes. For the same pressure characteristics, the installation space of several circular pipes is often the same or less than that of a rectangular pipe. Many rectangular pipline systems.
Four bolt system is required for installation, so 40 ~ 80mm is added in all directions of the pipeline.
(4) Pressure drop: it is well known that the wind resistance of circular duct is much smaller than that of rectangular duct.
(5) Precision modular molding process: the molds used in the imported equipment are all of special steel structure. Even if they have been used for three or five years, the surface of the pressing mold still remains unchanged, making it easy to use
The surface of the steel plate is not damaged, which greatly extends the service life of the pipeline. At the same time, the connection is even, smooth, tight, strong connection force and good sealing.
(6) Safety sealing ring leak proof system.
(7) At the same cross-sectional area, the perimeter of rectangular duct with length width ratio of 1:3 is 40% longer than that of circular duct.
(8) Beautiful pipeline layout and strong three-dimensional sense: when the pipeline must be exposed as an architectural feature, the elegant German standard clamp pipeline will be the best choice.
Copy forest clamp
Copying clamp is a groove type pipe clamp, which is mainly used in dairy products, beer, food, beverage, pharmaceutical, bioengineering and other industrial fields.
Specifications of the clamp: 3 / 4-12 inch, dn20-dn300;
The material of the clamp: AISI304, 316 or AISI316L;
Finish: internal surface machine;
Mechanical polishing RA ≤ 0.4-0.8 μ m，
BA or 2B, RA ≤ 0.8 μ m；
Standards: DIN, ISO, SMS, 3a, IDF, etc;
Specification: 3 / 4 “- 12”;
Material: stainless steel investment casting 304, stainless steel casting 304, ordinary stainless steel;
Finish: internal and external mechanical polishing RA ≤ 0.8 μ The outer surface is polished;
Application: it is suitable for stainless steel pipeline system in dairy, food, beer, beverage, pharmacy, cosmetics and other industries.
Spring clamp is also called Japanese type clamp and spring clamp. The spring steel is pressed into a round shape at one time, and the outer ring has two ears for hand pressing. When it is necessary to clamp, just press and hold the two ears to make the inner ring larger, and then put it into the round pipe, and then loosen the handle to clamp. Easy to use. It can be reused.
The spring clamp is made of high-quality manganese steel. It is easy to use and disassemble, and can be used repeatedly. There are different sizes for users to choose.
The spring clamp has no clamping force in natural state. The clamping force can only be produced by inserting the tube into a tube one size larger than the inner ring.
For example, a round pipe with an outer diameter of 11mm needs to be clamped with a natural 10.5 clamp. The texture of optic canal is soft and hard.
Classification of spring clamps
Spring clamps are classified by belt thickness, including ordinary spring clamps and reinforced spring clamps. The material thickness of 1-1.5mm is ordinary spring clamp. 1.5-2.0 mm and above are reinforced spring clamps.
Material selection of spring clamp
The spring hoop is made of 65Mn spring steel by heat treatment because it has great requirements for spring material.
Surface treatment: galvanized passivation Fe / ep.zn 8, dehydrogenation treatment refer to QC/T 625.
Characteristics of spring clamp
- 360 ° inner ring precision design, after sealing is a complete round uniform, better sealing performance;
- Burr free edge material treatment can effectively prevent pipeline damage;
- After effective dehydrogenation treatment, long-term use does not need to worry about fracture and other problems;
- According to the European standard surface treatment, the salt spray test can reach more than 800 hours;
- It is easy to install;
- After 36 hours continuous elastic test, ensure high strength mechanical properties.
Reference dimension of spring band clamp
|Basic dimensions||Deviation||Basic dimensions||Deviation||Basic dimensions||Deviation||Basic dimensions||Deviation||Reference resources|
|1. Diameter D is the original free diameter of the ear with the correct angle shown.|
|2. The deviation of sheet thickness s refers to the deviation before forming.|
|3. The minimum diameter D1 of the installation part refers to the outer diameter of the hose in the straight pipe part after the hose is put into the hard pipe.|
|4. The maximum opening diameter D2 refers to the inner diameter of the ring jar after the ears touch each other.|
Quick groove clamp
Quick grooved clamp is a new type of steel pipe connection for stainless steel grooved pipe fittings, which has many advantages《 According to code for design of automatic sprinkler system, technical code for fire water supply and hydrant system and thin-walled stainless steel water pipe (reference standard), grooved connector or screw thread or flange connection should be used for system pipeline connection; The pipes with diameter equal to or greater than 100 mm in the automatic sprinkler system and the pipes with diameter greater than 50 mm in the fire water supply system shall be connected by flange or groove type connectors. At present, stainless steel grooved pipe fittings are mainly used for domestic water supply, hospitals, hotels, hotels and other water supply projects. On the basis of the simple, fast and convenient groove clamp, the performance of the quick groove clamp is doubled. It can double the installation speed of the clamp, especially the high-altitude installation.
The installation method of fast groove clamp is faster and easier than the old one.
Classification of quick groove clamp
Grooved pipe fittings include two categories of products:
- ① The pipe fittings with the function of connecting and sealing are grooved clamp joint and stainless steel grooved flange;
- ② The transition pipe fittings include stainless steel groove elbow, stainless steel groove tee, stainless steel groove cross, stainless steel groove reducer, stainless steel groove blind plate, etc.
The groove connecting pipe fitting which plays the role of connecting and sealing mainly consists of three parts: sealing rubber ring, clamp and locking bolt. The rubber sealing ring on the inner layer is placed on the outer side of the connected pipe, which is matched with the pre rolled groove, and then the clamp is buckled on the outer part of the rubber ring, and then it is fastened with two bolts. Because the rubber sealing ring and clamp adopt the unique sealing structure design, the groove connector has good sealing performance, and with the increase of fluid pressure in the pipe, its sealing performance is enhanced correspondingly.
Advantages of quick groove clamp
Simple operation, fast groove clamp connection operation is very simple, without special professional skills, ordinary workers can operate after simple training. This is because the products have incorporated a large number of fine technical parts into the finished products in a factory way. It takes only a few minutes to connect a pipe fitting, which is twice as fast as the old groove clamp. It simplifies the technical difficulty of field operation to the maximum extent, saves man hours, stabilizes the engineering quality and improves the work efficiency. This is also the general direction of installation technology development. The traditional welding and flange connection of pipe connection, not only need to have the corresponding skills of welding workers, and time-consuming, the operation of workers is difficult, and there is welding dust pollution. Due to the difference of operation space and welding skills, the welding quality and appearance are difficult to achieve satisfactory results, thus affecting the overall quality of the project. In addition, because the grooved pipe fittings are finished products, the operation space required on site is small, which can truly realize the installation against the wall and corner, and the operation difficulty is greatly reduced, so as to save the floor area and beautify the effect of pipeline installation.
The original characteristics of the pipeline are not affected by the rapid groove clamp groove fitting connection, only in the external surface of the connected pipeline with groove rolling machine to extrude a groove, without damaging the inner wall structure of the pipeline, which is the unique technical advantages of groove fitting connection. If the traditional welding operation is adopted, many pipes with anti-corrosion coating on the inner wall will be damaged.
It is conducive to the construction safety, and the groove pipe connection technology is adopted. Only the cutting machine, groove rolling machine and handle for fastening bolts are needed on site, so the construction organization is convenient. Welding and flange connection need to be equipped with complex power cables, cutting machines, welding machines and oxygen and acetylene cylinders, which brings complexity to the construction organization, and there are also hidden dangers of electric leakage and fire. At the same time, the welding slag produced by welding and gas cutting will inevitably fall into the pipeline, which is easy to cause pipeline valves and even equipment blockage, and also pollute the water quality in the pipeline. In addition, welding and flange connection inevitably need a long time of high-strength high-altitude work, which is also prone to production safety accidents.
Compared with welding and flange connection, the stability of the pipeline system is increased, which is more suitable for the change of temperature, so as to protect the pipeline valves and reduce the damage of pipeline stress to the structural parts. Due to the simple operation of grooved pipe connection, the required operation space becomes smaller, which brings many convenient conditions for future maintenance. When the pipeline needs to be repaired and replaced, just loosen the two clamps to replace, rotate and modify a section of pipeline. There is no need to destroy the surrounding walls, and the maintenance time and cost are reduced.
Good economic benefits, because the groove pipe connection operation is simple, save labor and time, so it has good economic benefits. Many articles have done economic analysis, that “using the clamp connection, although the price of a single part of the clamp is higher, but the overall benefit of the whole pipe network installation is higher than that of the flange connection”.
Application scope of quick groove clamp
As an advanced way of pipe connection, fast grooved pipe connection can be either exposed or buried, which has both steel joint and flexible joint. Therefore, it has a wide range of application.
- According to the system: it can be used for fire water system, air conditioning cold and hot water system, domestic water supply system, petrochemical pipeline system, thermal and military pipeline system, sewage treatment pipeline system, etc;
- According to pipe material: it can be used to connect steel pipe, copper pipe, stainless steel pipe, plastic lined steel pipe, ductile iron pipe, thick wall plastic pipe and hose and valve with steel pipe joint and flange joint.
Hose clamp is widely used in automobiles, tractors, forklifts, locomotives, ships, mines, petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, agricultural and other water, oil, steam, dust and so on. It is an ideal connecting fastener. The hoop is relatively small, and its value is also very small, but its function is huge. American throat hoop, also known as clamp. American stainless steel hose Hoop: it is divided into small American hose hoop and large American hose hoop. The bandwidth of hose hoop is 12.7mm and 14.2mm respectively. Through hole technology is adopted. The throat hoop has a wide range of application, anti torsion and pressure resistance. The torsion torque of the throat hoop is balanced. It is firmly locked, tight and has a wide range of adjustment. It is suitable for fasteners connecting soft and hard pipes over 30mm. It has a beautiful appearance after assembly. Features: worm friction is small, suitable for high-end models, holding pole equipment, steel pipe and rubber hose or anti-corrosion material parts connection.
Application of throat hoop
Worm friction is small, suitable for high-end models, holding pole equipment, steel pipe and rubber hose or anti-corrosion material parts connection.
Classification of hose clamps
Throat hoops are mainly divided into British style, American style and German style. In addition, there are European standard throat hoops and other derivatives.
English style hose clamp
The material is iron, the surface is galvanized, commonly known as iron galvanized, moderate torque, low price, wide range of applications.
German style hose clamp
The material is iron and the surface is galvanized. The buckle distance is formed by stamping. The torque is large and the price is moderate. The market share is low due to the high production cost.
American throat hoop: it is divided into two types: galvanized iron and stainless steel. The main difference is that the buckle distance is perforated (i.e. through eye buckle). Stainless steel is mainly used in the market, and it is mainly used in high-end markets such as auto parts and holding rods. The price is higher than the other two types.
American style hose clamp
It is divided into small American hoop and big American hoop, with the bandwidth of 12.7mm and 14.2mm respectively. Through hole technology is adopted. The throat hoop has a wide range of application, anti torsion and pressure resistance. The torsion torque of the throat hoop is balanced. It is firmly locked, tight and has a wide range of adjustment. It is suitable for fasteners connecting soft and hard pipes over 30mm. It has a beautiful appearance after assembly.
It can be divided into two types: galvanized iron and stainless steel. The main difference is that the buckle distance is perforated (i.e. through eye buckle). Stainless steel is the main material in the market. It is mainly used for auto parts, holding pole and other high-end markets, and the price is higher than the other two.
Characteristics of hose clamp
Throat hoop is a fastener at the joint of soft and hard pipes. The throat hoop solves the problem of dead angle and liquid and gas leakage when the throat hoop is used for connecting small diameter soft and hard pipes in the prior art. The throat hoop adopts an open inner and outer ring structure and is fastened with bolts. The throat hoop effectively solves the problems of dead angle and liquid and gas leakage when small diameter soft and hard pipes are connected. The structure is simple and easy to make, and the cost is 30% of the original product. The throat hoop is widely used in motor vehicles, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, food, wine making, sewage treatment, purification, dust removal, automobile accessories and other machine accessories.
Characteristics of hose clamp
Worm friction is small, suitable for high-end models or anti-corrosion material parts connection. The throat hoop has a wide range of application, anti torsion and pressure resistance, balanced torsion torque, firm locking, tight, and wide range of adjustment. The throat hoop is suitable for fasteners connecting soft and hard pipes over 30mm, with beautiful appearance after assembly.
What’s the difference between throat clamp and spring clamp?
The fastening principles of throat clamp and spring clamp are different as follows:
The throat hoop is tightened by screw, which can be loosened or tightened by the rotation of screw. There are many kinds of screw throat hoops, which are widely used. The commonly used throat hoops are American style, German style, British style, double steel wire, European style, tiger clip throat hoop, etc., which are all contracted or tightened by screw.
The spring hoop abandons the principle of locking by screws used in other throat hoops, so as to realize the clamping function by tapping the unique elasticity of spring steel. The spring hoop has no screws and relies on its own elasticity to clamp the hose.
The differences of materials are as follows:
Common throat hoop materials, stainless steel, iron galvanized, carbon steel, manganese steel, and other materials.
There is only one material for spring clamp, namely “spring steel”, that is “60 silicon manganese”
Production process difference
Ordinary throat hoop is belt type, the thickness is generally not more than 1 mm, need screw, hoop head, welding and other processes to complete the production.
The thickness of the spring clamp is generally about 0.7-2mm, and the equipment can be pressed once.
The specifications of ordinary hose hoop can be enlarged infinitely, especially the American stainless steel hose hoop, which can be square and round, with infinite specifications and wide fastening range.
The maximum specification of spring clamp is 30mm, and the maximum diameter of clamping hose is 30mm. If the diameter exceeds 30mm, spring clamp is not suitable.
Installation differences are as follows:
Ordinary hoop installation requires spanner to install, and it takes about 20 seconds to install a hoop.
It only takes about 3 seconds to install the spring clamp.
Therefore, the spring hoop in the throat hoop fastener is a kind of throat hoop with fast installation speed, simple structure, short time and long service life, which can be reused for many times.
How to choose the difference?
If the diameter of ordinary hose hoop is 9mm, there are two models in the specification table of hose hoop, namely 6-9 and 8-12, then we choose 8-12. Although both specifications can be used, the latter is more beautiful after installation.
Spring clamp, if it is 10 mm pipe, it is recommended to use 9 mm clamp. Although 8mm spring clamp can be used, 9mm spring clamp is more suitable.
What is the difference between pipe clamp and pipe connector?
Pipe clamp is a kind of connecting device for connecting grooved pipe fittings, valves and pipe fittings. It is used to tighten the hoop between quick couplings. Generally, the joints are equipped with gasket, rubber, silica gel and tetrafluoroethylene. It has good performance, high sealing degree and easy installation. Pipe connector with its original design to create a unique set of pipe connection technology, it breaks through the traditional connection concept, using stainless steel and rubber made into component combination device to achieve sealing pressure bearing function, the structure is very compact. Both pipe clamp and pipe connector are fittings for connecting pipes, with similar functions. Pipe clamp is a relatively simple connector, which is commonly used in water pipes with low pressure, while pipe connector has stronger pressure bearing capacity, which is commonly used in the connection of industrial pipes. Both of them have their own advantages.
Application of clamp joint
The structure of the clamp joint is very tight, basically without pores, and the strength is particularly high. It has beautiful appearance, smooth performance, strong texture, good acid and alkali resistance, anti-corrosion performance, and is usually used as the connection of metal hose, which is very reliable.
Its unique design, novel and convenient structure can bring convenience and benefits to the construction and maintenance of the project, so it is widely used in the construction of drainage, water supply, metallurgy, electric power, petrochemical industry, urban construction, environmental protection and other engineering fields, as well as food, beverage, beer, pharmaceutical and other industrial fields.
Source: China Clamp Manufacturer – Yaang Pipe Industry Co., Limited (www.steeljrv.com)
(Yaang Pipe Industry is a leading manufacturer and supplier of nickel alloy and stainless steel products, including Super Duplex Stainless Steel Flanges, Stainless Steel Flanges, Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings, Stainless Steel Pipe. Yaang products are widely used in Shipbuilding, Nuclear power, Marine engineering, Petroleum, Chemical, Mining, Sewage treatment, Natural gas and Pressure vessels and other industries.)
If you want to have more information about the article or you want to share your opinion with us, contact us at [email protected]